As you will hear daily on the news, the coronavirus situation is constantly changing. We do not know at this stage when the bowls club can re-open but we are always monitoring the situation and I will keep you informed with an update on a regular basis. Of course the spring meeting due to be held next Saturday 28th March has been cancelled
Some members have paid their green fees in advance and these will be refunded.
Marilyn has circulated an up to date contact list to enable us all to keep in contact, please give a thought for those living alone and give them a call.
If you are a League Team Leader, put a hold on arranging your playing schedules. If the Leaguse do get underway later in the year the fixtures will need to be rejiggled a little.
In the mean time the club has been put to bed for the duration but our lovely greens will still be maintained.
Please do stay safe, and let's hope it's all over before too long.